Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Website Review: Whole Grain Gourmet



I was looking for some healthy cookie recipes (as I recently tried a pretty cool 'power pancake' recipe that turned out quite well) and stumbled upon this website:

Whole Grain Gourmet

The 2 recipes I looked at (see the links below) looked quite good and the comments were encouraging.  They were especially encouraging because many of them offered other substitution ideas and their results.  This is what made me subscribe to their eNewsletter, hoping to get a feel for the community and what it offered before registering.
I'm looking forward to trying both and learning more about this community of bakers.  What about you?  Do you have a favorite website (or 2, 3, etc) to find recipes at?  I'd love to hear about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey all! Looking forward to hearing from you. :D I definitly want to know what you think of the content I'm posting. Have I left anything out? What are your techniques. Please, no spamming and be nice. :D